The HydroView is a remote controlled underwater vehicle that records live video and captures still photos in high definition. With Aquabotix’s innovative iPad or laptop applications, anyone can “fly” the HydroView through the water viewing the live video feed from the safety and comfort of deck, dock or shore.
This Remote Operated Vehicle (ROV) is the world’s most easily operated underwater rover of its kind. The vehicle’s thrust, direction and depth are controlled using the motion control feature (accelerometer) and on-screen controls on your iPad, a video game controller or keyboard controls on your laptop. No formal training is required. Watch the HD video feed to inspect or explore, record the video to share with others or document findings and capture still images along the way. With the HydroView ROV, anything you might have previously observed with a diver can be viewed quickly and efficiently, and discover a world you’ve only had glimpses of.
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- 3 Swiss-Made Motors
- 75′ Cable (Tether)
- 720p HD Camera
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- 66% Field of View
- 8GB Memory
- 10 LED Lights Producing 80 Lumens
- 1 GHz Processor
- 512MB DDR RAM
- Topside Box With Ethernet Transmitter
- Control with iPad; or Laptop Running Windows 7
- Free App Can Be Downloaded From iTunes Or Aquabotix Website
- Includes Waterproof, Molded, Ultra High-Strength Polypropylene Copolymer Resin Case With Gasket For Water And Dust Tightness
Available at Amazon.