Status Audio created the HD One headphones with a single goal in mind: deliver great sound with a classic look and leave the superfluous details behind. While the headphones are already less than half the price of competitors, right now you can grab a pair for just $38, a savings of over 20%.
Status Audio operates on a direct-to-consumer model, cutting out the unnecessary costs of retail stores, wholesalers, and distributors. They’re able to drop their price further by eliminating superficial expenses like large marketing campaigns, celebrity endorsements, and PR company retainers. By staying lean, the customer gets affordable headphones that have retained competitive quality.
Highlights of the HD One include:
- Detachable, anti-tangle headphone cable – so a busted cable won’t render the headphones useless
- One-button inline microphone and remote so you can easily answer calls and control music playback (compatible with all smartphones)
- 40mm drivers with deep, articulated bass, a present mid-range, and defined highs
- Wide stereo image – ideal for allowing individual elements of music shine through and great for video games that work with vast spatial locations (1st-person shooters)
- Rubberized matte finish that doesn’t reflect light or show fingerprints
- Logo free earpieces – keep them clean and simple or make them your own brand
Enjoy your favorite music without helping to pay off a celebrity’s endorsement deal. Get the HD One Headphones for $38 using promo code HDONEGIZ and save over 20%.
Available on Amazon.